Sundays at 10:00am
We currently meet on Sunday mornings at 10:00am at 254 Adelaide Street South (YFC Youth Centre). No matter who you are and no matter where you’ve been, you are welcome to discover the ways of Jesus as part of our community.
We desire to cultivate healthy community habits and practices on Sundays, and to create a beautiful worship environment which fosters our growth and development as a missional and communal people who practice the ways of Jesus. The following are some concepts/commitments that help shape our gatherings:
We make room at the table
We love God with everything we have
We are deeply committed to welcome and hospitality
We plan content contextually and collaboratively
We are convinced that the young’uns are important
We want to consume less, and create more
We are mindful of mood and tone
We create continuity from week to week
We offer left-overs and take-aways whenever possible
We foster space for reflection
Kids are a vital part of our community. Not just because they need us, but because we need them as well. They are super-important to us. Therefore, we do whatever we can to ensure that we create a safe, warm, loving environment… [ read more ]
Getting More Involved
Hillside provides a wide range of opportunities for adults, youth, and children to move beyond Sunday worship gatherings and into a deeper and more meaningful relationship with Jesus and each other. To discover ways to become more involved:
- Spend some time surfing our website.
- Read the announcements in our community newsletter and on the screens.
- Stop by the Info Centre & pick up a brochure or ask for more info.
- Provide your email address to receive our (mostly) weekly email broadcast.
- Our staff is happy to answer any of your questions. Contact us during the week at (519) 681-7313 or firstname.lastname@example.org